We are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic and diverse Product Development team located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This motivated self-starter must have a background in Industrial Design. The individual must be capable of working with minimal supervision, have a "can do" attitude and be willing to do "whatever it takes" to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively. Eligible candidates must be highly organized with the ability to multi task with minimal interruption to work progress. Excellent interpersonal skills while working with high customer visibility are also critical to success with this opportunity.
- Minimum BFA in Industrial Design is required
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years post degree industrial design and product development experience
- 3D modeling experience is required. Rhino is preferred. SolidWorks and Creo/ProEngineer experience is a plus.
- Experience creating 3D models of concepts
- Experience creating renderings for presentations and marketing literature
- Graphic design experience is required. Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
- Experience creating and modifying logos, labels, IFUs, and marketing content
- Experience with label printing and printers
- Experience with UD
- IPrototype fabrication and finishing experience is preferred
- Finishing and painting of rapid prototypes
- Foam core models
- Design experience for human factors and ergonomics is preferred
- Marketing and user groups study experience is preferred
- Ability to work from customer specifications and industry standards to develop products, and manage projects from concept to production
- Experience in medical device development is a plus
- U.S. Citizenship required