Keystone provides development and contract manufacturing services for a wide range of medical device companies and initiatives. Market areas include imaging products, wound care, patient surfaces, and other Class I and Class II medical devices.
Keystone provides development and contract manufacturing services for a wide range of medical device companies and initiatives. Market areas incWe are looking for a talented individual to join our dynamic and diverse Keystone Product Development team located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. This motivated self-starter must be capable of working with minimal supervision, have a "can do" attitude and be willing to do "whatever it takes" to complete assigned tasks efficiently and effectively. Eligible candidates must be highly organized and is detail oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills while working with high customer visibility are also critical to success with this opportunity.de imaging products, wound care, patient surfaces, and other Class I and Class II medical devices.
Support Purchasing Manager in all duties including:
- Forecasting stocked inventory
- Physical inventory
- Reconciling stocked inventory
- Vendor management
- Order processing/Maintaining Purchase Orders
- Placing orders
- Expediting or cancelling orders
- Assigning project or customer to purchase orders
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery
- Negotiate terms
- Responsible for item receipts in a timely manner
- Non-technical sourcing
- Obtain lead time & quotes once part is known
- Customer Facing responsibilities including:
- Manage Customer owned inventory including reconciling
- Manage sales orders – create packing slips, follow up with customer etc. and ensure invoicing is complete
- Returned goods
- Create, reconcile, enter and file job work orders for production.
- Shipping back-up
- May perform other duties as assigned by Accounting Director and/or Purchasing Manager
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. May occasionally be required to travel locally and regionally in own vehicle and to attend conferences or other related events.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and experience required in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with others within a team environment and effectively work independently.
- Technology literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Quickbooks knowledge preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.